SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I doubt it is a leaky ship. Could be a pump and dump. Or, it...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I doubt it is a leaky ship. Could be a pump and dump. Or, it could just be one of the first decent US tech firms to hit the ASX.

All one should look at its what this is in general:

1. A US based tech firm, led by:

A. The man who engineered real player, who was a Microsoft Executive who would have connections out the wazoo.
    B. A man who was council to Facebook.... Facebook. Who also owns is own tech firms outside of Syntonic and would have connections out the wazoo.

2. Which has deals with:

1. AT&T
    2. TATA COMMUNICATIONS
    3. VERIZON WIRELESS
    4. SPRINT
    5. ORANGE
    6. SAMSUNG
    7. HP

3. Patented Apps soon for commercialization (within coming weeks):

- Dataflex
    - Freeway

These 3 points alone should give people some chills. The share price, in my opinion, once the product is commercialized, should be 10x what it currently is. I know a lot of people will come on and say that i am wrong and this is why and that is why, however, it is all in my own opinion.

Do people not question what kind of revenue is being raised to CANCEL a $7Million? cap raising?

Look at the Aus tech firm Atlassian. Overnight on the Nasdaq and turned its owners into multi millionaires.

Whose to say this cant happen to holders of syntonic in a short time? This could be the one different stock on the ASX which outperforms everyones expectations in an even shorter period than expected. US retail investors could be jumping on board which is driving the SP up and this run could keep going. Look at Googles life charts. Has been is a fairly positive trend since its startup. This could also happen to Syntonic (not to that price level though).

I am keen to see tomorrow, the next month even more so and am keen to see the overall ability of this stock and company. I have said this before and will keep saying it.. I dont believe there is a company, with as much potential as SYT has currently...

GLTAH and lets hope for a monster day tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.