SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT Chart, page-2490

1. 760 Posts.
    unless u have been here since PSF or done enough research,
    most of holders are just on board as pump and dump - which cannot be blamed for!

they expect this stock to be nothing better or different to other small tech stock.

come on !!
    people behind SYT company are one of the smartest people already known and proven.
    Director's and people at SYT have the widest network of big people and companies you could only read on forbes magazines.

now! think ..
    no wonder they were able to partner with the biggest names in tech industry with just click of a finger!( very short time )
    "yes" it doesn't mean that anyone can just build billion dollar company with any crap product.

However!
    marketing, Apps, advertising , free data, mobile internet...etc
    are the biggest market at the moment and will only grow and if you seen other countries with similar products which has already succeeded
    this is a absolutely positive signal to be played with such a experience drivers at right direction.

don't take my word for it and DYOR but i doubt once SYT has officially market there product no other small companies are able to compete with the same level network.
    Last edited by twinpower: 04/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.