SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

@Ktran279 Friday was easy, that was down to 5000+ downloads in 7...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Ktran279

Friday was easy, that was down to 5000+ downloads in 7 days.

Yesterday I can't really comment on other than the spike in volume 26 mins before the close of roughly 5M shares from 1 or 2 buyers.

Who those buyers were I've no idea, but I have been asking a few people to take a serious look at the company & from what I know they have the capability to make such purchase, they could of course have passed on the info to others as well.

Just to be clear I'm in no way saying that's who's behind it, however I've been doing my best to spread the word to investors who weren't previously on board & virtually all of them hadn't heard of Syntonic or the product. Because it's been obvious for some time (& I've posted about it previously) that we don't have a wide enough pool of investors. That's why the share price has been disappointing & allowed cappers to control it virtually since the re-listing.

If you go back to March when we had volume of upto 350M shares a day trading & line wipes of 2 & 3 million shares a common occurrence you'd understand.

Lets see if those days are returning or not, there were common trading patterns which were easy to see, so lets see if they repeat or not, watch the afternoon's especially.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.