SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Not rubbish at all Brucey. And to be honest I would do it myself...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Not rubbish at all Brucey. And to be honest I would do it myself if I had access to nil trading cost and the closing auction.

The point I was making was that more than half the days volume occurred at the closing auction. There was little to no volume during the day.

A number of small orders weree executed at 3.2c with gross value of less than $100 were executed between 3.50 and the close. Interesting as I can't see a retail investor selling $20 worth of SYT at $20 brokerage, can you?

Then via the closing auction the Instos or large player(s) were able to secure half the days volume or more than 2000000 shares at the 3.2c price.

This also sets up the open for the following day.

This is not unusual and happens regularly for a stock where accumulation is occurring.

If you don't like the word manipulation then what about "trading strategy".

My point being that it would seem that instos or large investors, who are able to participate in the closing auction, are deploying trading strategies to accumulate a position in this stock IMO.

I actually have no issues with Instis doing better than retail players. They pay for the privilege. Because there is currently a senate investigation underway of how the instos "manipulate" or deploy "trading strategies" in relation to stock prices so I think I am not the only one who believes it exists.

But it is a good thing that they are accumulating IMO. I hope that clarifies my position Brucey but it is not rubbish and has been happening on quite a number of days over the last few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.