SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I noticed several times today the 4.5 stack getting chewed at,...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I noticed several times today the 4.5 stack getting chewed at, and when it had about 100k or so left, and about to fall, someone would sell down into 4.4 with 2 or 3 smallish parcels. This didn't seem like the style of a day trader or your average mum & dad investor; why would you sell down when the price is coming up to meet you? Obviously pros keeping a lid on it. It did get me topped up at 4.4.

I don't expect Aussie pros have any specific inside information on SYT, other than their own experience and ability to manipulate a stock for their own advantage. But this know-how of theirs is not inside knowledge, just 'rules' of the game. Apparently, the market is nothing other than the pros taking advantage of the amateurs wherever they can. Unless of course, we are smart enough not to fall victim to their art.

My guess fellow Syntonites, is that we are about to receive some more excellent news. I can't justify this other than than by my own intuition, which may not cut the mustard with many of you. But for those who don't know of my professional occupation - seafaring - you better take note, as when the captain has a certain inclination, better to listen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.