SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT Chart, page-83

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Writer

I have no doubt you are correct. My chart is a little tongue in cheek. It actually begun with my 7 year old using Paint, wanting something else to draw, so I gave him a chart.......... and the idea for the trainagle. I then went and 'corrected' it. But the length of it was his own device, which is quite natural as far as triangles go.

I don't take all my trading advice from him. I find my younger son more consistent: one burp - buy; two burps - sell.

The accumulation has been obvious and the Twiggs shows it well. Even the large buys sitting under present prices are an indication, when you consider the fact that SYT fails to fall hard when so many others have.

I also have my suspicions about certain private investors accumulating, as when I've tried to engage them on the topic, I get little response; it is not in their interest to reveal their buying until they are content with their holding.

Anyway, we all know what is going to begin to happen sometime over the next two quarters, even if some have a problem in making that knowledge existential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.