SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - Emails & Research, page-102

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Just received a reply from IR.

Thank you for your email.

On the revenue guidance question, we have internal targets as companies do, but we are taking the position of not giving external revenue guidance. Because of the newness of our business, there are no historical models to accurate forecast future revenue. In the spirit of providing accuracy to our shareholder, we instead have been diligent in providing our upcoming opportunities. We have not provided detailed download and retention numbers as taken by themselves don’t reflect the business opportunity,i.e. SDK distribution, white-label distribution, etc.---disclosure of which would be in violation of our licensees’ confidentiality agreement.

That said, The indications to date as with our agreements with telco partners, new content providers on board and our mobile install conversions are looking very positive. These are all factors that will help our revenue conversion.

We will continue to keep shareholders update via the ASX.

Many thanks for your ongoing support,

Syntonic Investor Relations

Sent: Tuesday, 31 January 2017 6:06 PM
    To: Investor Relations
    Subject: Quarterly Report
    Importance: High

Dear Mr Greenbaum,

In the quarterly report released today, you stated;  Given the quarters growth in application downloads, signed IOs from tier-1 content providers, and geographic footprint, Syntonic doesnt anticipate this extension will have any material impact on the revenue expectations for the fiscal year.

I would like to know in more detail what your expected revenue for this fiscal year will be considering the large reduction since last quarter.

Kind Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.