SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - Emails & Research, page-148

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    And add to that we have a company that has launched in

The North America, Central America, Asia and is the sponsor of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (Europe) and is listed on the ASX with a home base of Seattle Washington USA.

Gary S. Greenbaum, Ph.D.

Co-Founder, CEO

They've covered a huge area and as you sat teamed up with amazing partners as well run by a guy who has a PHD in Particle Physics and is a pioneer of digital Media and Mobile Computing.

Rahul Agarwal

Co-Founder, CTO

Rahul has been instrumental in helping guide teams build cutting edge media streaming and mobile and web solutions for Fortune 100, mid-size companies as well as startups over the last nine years at Adroit

Ben Rotholtz

CMO

Ben has concentrated his expertise in mobile marketing, brand building, product and corporate positioning, market expansion and competitive analysis. He has a track record of success during periods of high growth at PopCap Games, Rhapsody, RealNetworks, Adobe Systems and Aldus Corporation.

Add to that the newly Appointed Randy Smith

He served as vice president of product management for PC, mobile, and smart TV products at DTS, a company specializing in digital surround sound formats. Randy also held several executive positions at Microsoft, supporting the Windows Phone platform and building out the partner ecosystem for Windows Media Audio and Video streaming technologies.

These guys have built a really strong foundation in just a short amount of time. You'll hear a bunch of naysayers on here dissing the stock but really so far how can anyone complain about what these guys are doing.

Once OTT is flying my goodness this company will be going places...

As I've said previously you have mining companies still exploring minerals with no current buyers drawing a higher share price which I find unbelievable.

GG seems to be in the spotlight a lot while you never see a peep out of these mining company leaders. Anyway these people are putting on events and getting huge publicity and right now they have the right product at exactly the right time.

Its pretty hard to not get excited by this company.
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 05/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.