SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - Emails & Research, page-16

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    LOTM
    Once all is set up there shouldn't be too much in the way of outgoings or associated costs to the running of the exchange???
    We will get paid for maintenance and support for the platform so technically that's an outgoing we are getting paid for???
    I do like hearing that 22.5% is the lower side of the scale!
    Are you thinking there will be a big difference between the two?
    The boys have made it clear that when it's up and running it really shouldn't have a whole lot of outgoings due to it being a cloud based service
    I guess to me profit is profit and we will be profiting no matter how you look at it
    I also go on my gut feeling that Tata would not have gone to these lengths in setting up this exchange if it did not look like a model that would be going to bring them in some substantial income
    I know a lot still debate if this will be profitable being a new concept to the mobile space, but Gary also has said numerous times that the models they are working off have been around for a long time in television and effectively they are trying to just replicate that with mobiles?
    I also love knowing that this is just one of our revenue streams and could be a lucrative one
    Yet we are chasing several other large scale revenue streams with the funds for the placement in the way of the OTT I believe as the biggest still
    Interesting year ahead nonetheless
    A frickin tonne going on, so I do believe we are in for a year full of surprising announcements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.