SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - Emails & Research, page-1618

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Facebook uses “target advertising” as part of their platform. If you have one tab on your browser using a Facebook and you search for something else in another, the ads on Facebook will advertise the exact thing you were searching in the other tab. Most websites operate like this.

Correct, that's what I implied.

The google thing you are referring to is Google AdWords. It is very common practice for business to utilise this property advertising service and I am happy they use the service.

Yes thanks for the lesson, I have implemented Google Adwords for a number of businesses, in fact I was using Adwords in my own business well before it was even mainstream. If targeted correctly it can be extremely useful. On the flip side if used too generically it can cost A LOT of wasted money.

And as another HC member points out, I wasn’t referring to the Syntonic Facebook, but rather the Overpass one which does have over 10,000 subs.

Right got it. Good to see they're getting some exposure via social media advertising, this is a mandatory requirement. It can get costly though so it needs to be targeting correctly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.