SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - Emails & Research, page-1672

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    How old are the movies you watch? Today’s day and age, people would stream the radio from I heart radio or something similar. Why take a bulky physical radio when you can get it on your phone? Wouldn’t it be good to listen to it with unlimited data for 3-4 hours during the biggest game of the year?

Yes, most of he data used would have been using Snapchat, as stated in the article, Twitter, Facebook etc. however, people would still use the apps we have for player information; game information, replays, highlights etc.

I go to the NRL at every home game of my team. I take my phone. I look up stats, player movements, replays, highlights, sometimes listen to the broadcast whilst watching the game and also tweet and Facebook about it. If I do, others would too.

The point of that post previously, was to highlight the sheer volume of data used at the game. It would be naive not to think that the data consumption from the biggest brand we provide services for, for our biggest customer in Verizon, wouldn’t means any benefit to us as a business...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.