SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - Emails & Research, page-5

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Not quite per the agenda you set Pizz, but I think this compilation from the last 6 weeks is coming from the same direction…

My intuition says there is possibly a lot more to the cable provider topic than has so far been revealed.  I suspect the relevance of CSP+ Freeway is being found to be relevant to a lot broader cohort than we have explored to any real depth so far.

In short, I  think CSP will be found in a lot more places than we have contemplated to date.

Here are a few extracts from posts and releases over the past 6 weeks to illustrate:

Art V    23 Nov  Q&A - Significant interest from cable providers (Gary emphasising the word "cable" many times)

mikeross 23 Nov Q&A I know Gary had to be vague about revenues, but the big thing that I take away is that the guys know that the creation of value for the company is in becoming the core provider of value-add services to mobile operators/cable co's.

Pizzas4 13 Dec  Freeway Further, cable subscription content providers will have to sign up as well. You may be aware that most cable providers are morphing into broadband providers. However they can use the SYT service to provide premium content via mobile without having a network.

Pinnacle   28 Nov  Recording Cable companies & other content providers very much interested..

Satans B 14 Dec  Freeway HBO get's dollars for the advertising and part of the subscription fee. Money which they otherwise wouldn't have gotten at all. Then when Joe blow gets home he turns on his cable box and boom money again.   

GG himself 13 Dec  Press R Over-the-Top (OTT) mobile content services will emerge as cable operators and major content providers begin offering programming content directly to mobile consumers across carrier networks

Huntfish 20 Dec  Csp   what company (even cable providers as Gary has stated in the webinar) wouldn't want to also branch out its offering onto a platform

FWIW

Wishing all s prosperous new year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.