SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - Emails & Research, page-67

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I have found Gary very sincere and open to ideas as you can see, If you have a stroke of genius HAHAHA please don't think he will not take the time to be open with you. Just thought this may trigger some genius in someone reading this post. Dataflex can a huge help for businesses if they think outside of the box embrace idea the phone can be used as a shortcut tool gathered information and the lag of information in the field. I don't want to give it all away as we are not the only BYOD company.

Dear Mr. XXXXX:
    Thanks for the novel business idea. This is very similar to a pilot we did with the Chula Vista Police Department that allowed their police officers to use their personal smartphones to access various criminal databases, using DataFlex split the data usage.

What do you estimate is the market size for a XXXXXX questionnaire application? How might you quantify the value to XXXXXXX---to rationalize the pricing model? Are there any regulations that might govern this app/service--security, privacy, data authenticity, etc.?

As a platform service, we have great scale because we can serve ANY application. We would need to very carefully assess the return on capital to focus efforts on a specific vertical market, however.

Best Regards,

Gary Greenbaum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.