SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Courtesy of Blowie Dear Mr XXXX: You might have 10 days of...

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    Courtesy of Blowie

Dear Mr XXXX:

You might have 10 days of trading left in 2016, but I have 22 days of work remaining! Then, we turn the corner into 2017 with CES. Lights don’t shut off at Syntonic.

Happy Holidays and get ready to book that First Class ticket,

Gary Greenbaum

Courtesy of Caymen Celtic

Here is a response I received from Gary directly recently in regards to the iOS announcement and is in line with my expectation and was for clarity for recent HC discussions

"Freeway 2.0 on iOS was released on the App store for public distribution on 17-Decembermce-anchor, four days after our ASX announcement indicating deployment by end of year. The App Store link is here ; however, Freeway 2.0 on iOS is only available in the U.S. market at this time. We didn’t believe issuing an ASX announcement confirming our statements issued 4 days prior would be deemed material disclosure. The material disclosure, however, in 2017 will be how this product leads to business opportunity." ( interesting )

In relation to a Dataflex query I also received this reply -

"You are correct in assuming that the technical underpinnings of Freeway 2.0 on iOS can, and will, be leveraged for our DataFlex solution. Various market commitments have forced us to first enable Freeway on iOS before porting to DataFlex. We have not yet publicly announced a commercial date for DataFlex."

Courtesy of Gold Royal 89

Dear Mr. XXXXXX:

Thank you for your interest in Syntonic. You are correct---the business has imposed no down time for the team during this holiday period.

We launched Freeway 2.0 for iOS on the App store on 17-December, consistent with our ASX announcement on 13-December. After the holiday period, we will spend more time and money marketing this release.

We have no control on what the App Store or Google Play publish vis-à-vis downloads. Both app stores provide a Syntonic developer portal for accessing downloads for which we cross-check with our own app download registration numbers. However, I do suspect it will be more challenging to track Freeway usage in 2017 because of 1) significant use of the Freeway SDK, 2) iOS’s lack of public reporting, 3) Freeway’s distribution on other app stores (regional specific), 4) white label distribution, and 5) a NDA-ed reason not yet suitable for public disclosure.

Happy New Year,

Gary

For some reason my phone and internet wouldn't let me post on HC!!

I received a reply again just now from GG with some more specifics:

Additional clarity Mr. XXXXX--Syntonic will have no issues tracking usage/downloads as we have access to all Freeway data. It’s the general public that I’m referring to that will have challenges in securing this data from public sources.

Apologies,

Gary

Courtesy of Huntfish

Dear Mr Huntfish:

Thank you for your interest in Syntonic.

I’m not overly familiar with Comptel as they have not arisen in any of our telco conversations. However, we closely track the industry segment—BSS, policy and charging control, etc.--- These traditional core network services are getting virtualized and cloud-based, allowing increased agility for carriers to provide content services. The challenge for these companies to avoid further commodization is to provide 1) a complete E2E and cross-carrier solution, not component technology and 2) a rich content catalogue for their operator customers.

Syntonic provides both today---which is maybe why Comptel is not in the dialogue with our telco partners.

Happy New Year,

Gary

P.S. I believe a more relevant RCRWireless link is http://www.rcrwireless.com/20161227...nsored-data-to-expand-on-a-global-scale-tag10

Though it was a good idea pizzas to start a thread purely for research and ideas from emails and really good articles
    The latest article was attached from Gary at the end of my email which is handy
    Flat out with family outings at the moment but will get a chance to read over them all again today
    I think I more just loved that our CEO was replying to our emails when he could be doing absolutely nothing over the break
    I knew he would be working still
    From a first read, it does sound like something is brewing
    But when has nothing been brewing with SYT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.