SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I posted previously about new always connected pc’s being...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I posted previously about new always connected pc’s being launched at CES. Both Microsoft and Qualcomm are driving down this path as can be seen in the below article.

https://m.windowscentral.com/how-ce...nabled-pcs-will-give-microsoft-power-carriers

@Jimjamzzz is going to have kittens over this hypothetical discussion. By the way hope all is alright, haven’t seen you since the latest tata announcement!

However, @syzygy your post above suggests that dataflex could be incorporated into a phones operating system. With that in mind, how about windows for pc? End users would require no deals with carriers, windows updates could be sponsored. Payment for connectivity could be paid through a windows account/app interface etc.

@Pizzas4 you have a firm grasp on the network aspect, would this even be possible? Removal of carrier requirements for an end user? Would Microsoft/ OEM’s still have to sign up with carriers or would the CSP allow for the elimination of that discussion once it has enough distribution across the globe?. Also above you referenced syntonic enhancing it’s payment gateway, I’ve missed it could you point me in the right direction?
    Last edited by fer90: 17/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.