SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

PeterX With more compelling content offers like were displayed...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1540
    PeterX
    With more compelling content offers like were displayed many moons ago from the likes of Konami and Reliance, users will have more choices of what is on offer to earn the data and hopefully partake
    I believe that is what Tata will have the capability of providing all the time for their users of the SDX, an exchange where there is always something of value on offer to earn rewards
    Syntonic has been waiting on the SDX to launch for quite some time now and hopefully this time around it is full steam ahead
    Another real life scenario would be the thousands of people even in our country, that seem to be thriftier than the Vietnamese traveller you know, that fill out surveys to try and get something for free and that is in Australia
    I have two friends through my wife that fill these surveys out to earn money (and not much of it) or go into draws to win things
    I guess it depends on the person and if they enjoy getting things for free or not, no matter how big or small
    Looking forward to the China launch as my friend that makes plastic dividers for olympic swimming pools and travels to China quite often, introduced me to a couple of Chinese gents
    These two young 25ish or so men, took 8 years to save enough money to apply to be able to travel to Australia, and the two times I met them at dinner with my mate, they took what I would refer to as scraps home from their meal both occasions
    Could well be a few more Chinese embedded with the thrifty gene amongst the 600 million smart phone users
    I guess you are right in the respect that it won't be for everyone no matter how rich or poor, but I still believe the spoilt gene that the 1st world has contracted and begun spreading across the globe, hasn't quite spread to the entire population of the developing world just yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.