SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-1281

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    err...it doesn't matter what Financial Times, Investmart and marketindex say, they are WRONG. In fact many sites are WRONG because they don't update their entries regularly. The only thing that tells me is to not rely on them. And I never do. The only way to work it out and be 100% right is to work it out yourself from the latest Appendix B. You cannot discount 1bill shares or 38% difference, yes they are in escrow but they have been ISSUED and are real shares. And yes a$24mill marketcap compared to a $44mill marketcap is a big deal. At $24mill marketcap there would be a lot less risk investing in this company right now than at $44mill. Just like when the marketcap was $80-$90mill, as the company has progressed from that time, I see less risk in investing now in SYT than I did then as its value now is much more realistic in respect to its progress. Let's use pizzas example, he thinks the marketcap should be 3 times the $24mill he wrongly quoted. At $24mill that's a 200% increase. At its actually marketcap this is a 63% increase. Enormous difference in potential gain and a significant effect on a risk/reward calculation.

I can't believe posters are attacking those who have highlighted an obvious calculation error. Don't people want to know the truth when they are investing their hard-earned?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.