SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Why would I need use a spreadsheet to calculate the NPV of...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Why would I need use a spreadsheet to calculate the NPV of estimated future cash flows? Only need my calculator. In the old days we did it with the tables. And I am happy to pit my econometric modelling skills against you any time. I am a bit rusty but did well in this area in my undergrad and post grad finance studies as well as employment as a CFO for a tech start up that built payment gateway amongst other things before the tech wreck.

If investment houses can make a similar assertion then I believe some of us are on the same page based on estimates of future cash flows flowing from current contracts over the next five years.

However the Nokia $370m purchase of Comptel who do not have the same quality software suite as SYT seems to be a good indication that I might be closer to the money than both you and Mac believe.

But based on your zeal to shoot me down and shut down any comment in relation to valuation by way of taunt and then fail to provide a logical reason why I am wrong other than your typical play the man based purile quip with no thought or fact, makes me feel my assertion that some here seem hell bent on down ramping SYT on this thread seem well founded regardless of what you believe of my financial maths skills.

For the record I just used the Commbank estimate of market cap for my estimate and am happy to stand corrected for shares in escrow which I did not consider at the time.

But having done extensive research on Comptel in 2016, I stand by the valuation of 4.2 cents being closer to the true value of the SP.

However just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.