SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-1405

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    @burung

Art has been a great contributor to this SYT forum over the past couple of years and would be one of the first people I would say is here for the long haul to see what this team and product can achieve in the fourth wave of mobile innovation - CONTENT
    I don't begin to assume to know you or how long you have been invested (if invested at all) but it does appear that you have just recently popped up and haven't actually contributed much in the way of research into this company
    As a long term holder like Art I look forward to every update from the company also and even more so this year to witness our progression in what Syntonic can achieve as we scale out globally and bring to life our CSP along with it's growing suite of technologies for use by Tier 1 Telcos
    And after having to endure the endless amount of posters who don't hold shares kindly letting us know we have made a massive mistake in our investment over the last year and a half, yesterdays detailed announcement really did ring true to what I have always believed to be going on in the background, which is not always visible to us shareholders - Progress and hard work in getting deals done
    No ramping, just happy, which is a good thing that most people should try sometimes
    I've heard it turns frowns in the opposite direction
    Looking forward to all those announcements also Art, and know full well that is just the tip of the iceberg you mentioned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.