SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-1407

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Chad3110

I'm sure Aktay think the government approval is in the bag, but given our history of promises thus far, best to wait until the box is ticked that way the doubter's are kept at bay.

It will be interesting to gauge what amount if any is paid upfront by each customer & whether the rest is billed monthly, quarterly or half yearly etc. Something I hope Syntonic make very clear to investors soon, so that they can then include it correctly in future projections rather than just guessing & being disappointed as its not being received in the timeframe investors were looking at.

So if its quarterly in advance for example, then you're looking at $1,500 per quarter in maintenance fees & $7,500 per quarter from the licence. It will be easy to see revenue growth in the quarterly reports if its like that.

The re-seller agreements might be done differently, where it takes longer for Syntonic to be paid, again I hope any payment variation is explained properly to manage investor expectations. It might be that the re-seller only square up the books every half year with Syntonic (one month after receiving it from there clients).

I still don't think the product is actually live yet, otherwise they'd have to tell us which of the trial clients have moved to paid mode.

Yes the Dataflex potential is really interesting, especially when it was first muted as a USA / Western Europe only type of product. Now its reach is going to be far greater than that, which can only be good for the bottom line.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.