SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Think like, Syntonic are building a skyscraper, most of the work...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Think like, Syntonic are building a skyscraper, most of the work is in the ground unseen and looking unproductive, altho unseen it is important to build it sound, even with the shareholders standing behind the builder tapping their feet, the builder in this case is not going to let it fall over for the few who are impatient, most investors will be waiting on the side line till they see the first couple of floors built, you will hear them claim they missed the boat.
    For those LT who are patient good luck, saying that I don't believe you need it.

I wrote this last year but who knew how big the foundation would be. Just reading the last ann it is transparent to all from the start of negotiations even to anything worth announcing takes time. History here on HC proves the impatient will bitch and complain if an announcement doesn't bring instant riches to them. So who can blame a company for keeping tight lipped, less information less bullets and those fired by the keyboard warriors and impatient are just piss and wind. Small caps are a risk, show me one that has none, happy with my investment could have picked a better time to enter like now to have invested (in my opinion) but that's the game we play when holding long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.