SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-1572

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Does this mean somebody will sign me out of the asylum?

Looks like we are also in part enabling a block chain solution as well. Surely not as insane as some thought?

I think the market is more loco than I given the SP.

I really believe that we are closer to becoming the industry standard for development of the major applications for the global mobile ecosystem and therefore the mobile economy.

Still in its infancy but soon every major global company will need a CSP based app to function effectively at a low cost across borders without having to replicate functionality for telco Access. Then add diagnostics, selective ad placement and market reach it becomes a no brainer!

Even Tata alone will not cut it but is a great start.

In the interim SYT are creating apps that showcase functionality such as Freeway, Dataflex, Traveller and the like all available for white label. But the big bucks come when the app developers see the benefits for international access.

Think of how long Tata took to implement and consider any competition will be around two years behind the curve. Not to mention the cost and then having to convince telcos to reimplement, existing apps to rebuild and customer to relearn a new system or process. And if you can’t beat them.....

Now that’s a barrier to entry!

Who said the capital raising was not a good idea?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.