SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-190

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1540
    Agree with you Rav that this is the first quarter revenue hasn't been overhyped and over discussed which is a good thing and I think most people here that follow and have been following the story for some time have the knowledge from the webinar and quarterlies to understand that it has gone from $18k to a reported $280k and then approximately $311k for the last quarter
    Gary even specifically mentioned in the webinar that we had had two strong quarters behind us referring to the last quarter actually being split between the two
    I would say a lot of the sophisticated investors tracking Syntonic now will be aware of this also and just looking at growth from here on out
    We may not get what some are expecting from this quarterly, but to think those sophisticated investors won't keep watching with a keen eye, would be a mistake
    Revenue is being generated full stop, and that in itself shows we have a product that the largest client in the world we could ever hope to have, need and are paying for our platform and technology suite already
    A platform which enables them to accurately measure the data being used for applications and free rating that data to the end user seamlessly as they move forward in their transition into a media company
    Apparently we won't recognise Verizon from today in 5 years
    It also opens up an entirely new way for the telcos to monetise the post paid subscribers
    We should all be more excited about the next tier 1 telco, which by my calculations should come any day now, but so sure it will be before the end of the year with the next lot of performance shares up for grabs
    And just have a look at Overpass again if you have any doubts
    It's brilliant, and way ahead of its time, like our CEO seems to have been before
    Change doesn't happen overnight, but with a product like Overpass, it will happen at some stage with a little help from our friends not foes - AT&T and Verizon
    And this is only one part of the business
    Bring on Dataflex next year!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.