SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

When I first looked at the SYT platform it reminded me of a...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    When I first looked at the SYT platform it reminded me of a documentary of a couple who bought a house in England with five roads leading away from the house later to find it was a toll house used to gather taxes for the King from travellers.
    The toll keeper (SYT platform) calculates for the king the distribution of funds taken, for the roads (data), up keep (advertisers), himself (SYT) and the realm (telco). The king decides with a partnership with the king of a neighbouring kingdom they could encourage traders (advertise) to trade their wares (content) to each realm (telco) via the road network (data). The more realm partnerships (telco partners) with identical toll keepers (SYT CSP) the larger the road network (data use) the wider the trade of wares (content) with all involved (telcos, venders, customers, the platform) earning a piece of the action. The goal is to connect all tolls keepers (SYT CSP) and each will gain from the inter connection.

SYT has become a whole lot more than when I first invested. Over the last couple of years many long term have been criticised over their predictions, and left over time many a negative poster with egg on there face.
    I never block any poster, I do have a personal opinion that is my right. And when they buy-in it will still be the gauge they are measured by.
    I ask my work group if you have an idea just say it and move on, it could be the spark that lights a genius idea.

Patience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.