SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

It’s easy to lose sight of the bigger picture when the share...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    It’s easy to lose sight of the bigger picture when the share price is bouncing along the lows. I’ve been of the belief that freeway/overpass are really just the proof of concept. The real coin will be made when we are integrated into the Verizons and Tata’s of the world.

Considering Verizon’s “critical dependency” on Syntonic’s technology you only have to look at Oath for comfort. Below is a quote from an interview with Nigel Clarkson, Oath’s managing director for the UK.

“There are three huge platforms online in the world that generate and create most of the traffic, and only one of them – us – is a publisher. We are the biggest digital publisher in the world, and in the UK, we are the biggest digital publisher in terms of people reading and sharing our content. I think people are surprised by that when you consider the Telegraph, the Guardian, the Mail, Trinity Mirror, that’s all those guys do, they are news brands, and we’ve got far greater reach than all those news brands.

“We need to probably steer our conversations in a direction where we start talking about ourselves as a news brand, because we are. We’re a news brand, and we’re an ad tech business, and we’re a data business. We’re all three of those things, and you can be. There’s no other publisher, certainly in the UK and I can’t think of any in the US, who are also adtech businesses.

Full article below...
    http://www.mobilemarketingmagazine....rst-100-days-nigel-clarkson-verizon-yahoo-aol

Patients is key. We can all look at download numbers, review ratings, dodgy memes and the non existent Facebook posts of our marketing team, but will all that matter when the time comes for oath to roll out.

I know we can only join dots and second guess what’s happening behind the scenes, it is a spec stock after all. But we have an agreement with Verizon, they are building an advertising platform to take on Facebook and google! They have content and are actively out there trying to buy content. Look beyond current download numbers and marketing strategies and you will see that it is minor if verizon has indeed taken the view that our technology is worth implementing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.