SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I'll probably not bother to tune into the webinar so if somebody...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I'll probably not bother to tune into the webinar so if somebody could post a recap of it it's appreciated.

They will not reveal anything that has not already been announced. The webinar will likely just be a rehash of announcements over the last perhaps six months particularly concentrating only commercial release of data flex. They won't be mentioning about contract agreements on an individual level.

I wouldn't hold my breath for confirmation of the Brazilian acquisition just yet. They give themselves until the end of the calendar year anyway.

Let's just hope support remains at one cent. I don't see the outcome of the webinar influencing the share price as probably the only people that will listen to it are existing holders.

We are still barish on both fundamental and technical and probably will be for the foreseeable time.

A nice surprise would be the next quarterly or annual report with significantly increase revenues offsetting the purchase of the Brazilian entity. You never know, they might be millions in receipt from ramp up of recent activities that have not yet been revealed: that may will provide a strong financial position allowing for the acquisition.

Alternatively we may have ramped down and it's an all in last ditch attempt before next inevitable capital raising or potential delisting. That won't be revealed in the webinar though.
    Last edited by PeterX: 27/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.