SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

You're telling fibbies my friend. If you owned as much as you...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    You're telling fibbies my friend. If you owned as much as you say you did, you would have been well aware that this little pocket-rocket was not ever going to take off in the short-term. You couldn't have held this stock for long if you only bought in at 2.6 but then i guess you would take advantage of the ambitiousness of the word long and rebut me - so we won't go there.

'People in the management are net sellers', if you're referring to GG and R would have to disclose if they have sold their shares which would cause an asx announcement to be released, which hasn't happened and as for 'close associates', i'm not going to bother asking who you define as being in that category given it almost sounds like you assume that some insider trading is operating behind SYT by 'some asians', i genuinely had to leave to gym because i laughed so hard as reading this. Who are these asians??? Do you know something we dont?

I don't believe you've ever held this stock.. but you should because it's a good one .. jks.. no ramp just humour
    Last edited by 0zx0zx: 21/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.