SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-2372

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @tuts

I'm not sure what you mean at all by "or even the subs"

If you're meaning Insto's Syntonic currently doesn't have any of them on the share register.

Anyone buying the company can't take it private unless they get 90% of the votes to do such a thing.

As I said having such voting power confined to 2 directors isn't a good thing in some cases, I've no idea what sector the company you're referring to is in, but personally I don't like it being the case in the oil & gas or mining sectors.

I can't see Gary/Rahul going rouge as you put, at anywhere near the current share price. That would look terrible on the future CV ……………..

What did you do before ?
    Oh we started a Tech company in the Sponsored Data arena & then had it publicly listed in Australia. We told its investors how disruptive our technology was to the Telco's and how valuable it was, should be worth a billion dollars plus, then we sold our 40% and moved on.

Sounds amazing, how much did you actually sell it for in the end ?

under A$100M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ………………

Need I say more ?

By the way @tuts you'd be getting in near the bottom, the last placing was at 2 cents, the previous one over 3 cents and some people still here paid over 4.5 cents for some or all of there holdings.

So I don't see how you'd suffer a large loss unless the business failed altogether and if that happens what the heck are critically dependent Verizon going to do ?

I'm sure you've been doing all your background checks on Syntonic etc, the next step is up to you, invest/watch/move on to other things.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.