SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Samevans, You can see from the overwhelming response to your...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Samevans,

You can see from the overwhelming response to your question that sentiment is at an all time low which is reflected in the share price.

The majority of revenue to this point has come from 1 agreement. The current quarter has seen revenue increase from 1 agreement to 5.

The Zenvia acquisition adds the direct carrier billing to the suite of products which compliments the push into the African markets.

The global roaming solution is being rolled out by SMART.

IMO, the Vodacom agreement opens the door to a broader agreement with Vodafone.

The TATA launch diversifies revenue.

There needs to be a significant event to change the direction of the share price and sentiment.

The billion dollar question is will data free content that is monetised by advertisers become mainstream?

Personally I would like to see a 24/7 data free sports channel rolled out over our network.

The advertisers require the audience.

The audience requires the content.

You can’t have 1 without the other. It requires a collaboration between the content provider, the telco and the advertisers.

Hopefully that is what we are facilitating.

If we get it right it is a billion dollar idea.

The naysayers have been crystal clear about why it won’t happen.

Time will tell whether they can deliver.

Personally I am a lot more comfortable with revenue diversifying during the current quarter. It builds a stronger foundation IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.