SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-2816

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1540
    @Wazdan @Frogg

You’ve seen everything when your post of a tweet from UMB bank in Ghana utilising Zronet for free rating their app which is in turn utilising our companies (Syntonic’s) technology gets moderated for up ramping
    Yet after every announcement our company gets the threads are swarmed in absolute rubbish posts on a single point that can be twisted negatively to the narrative of the majority (like wazdan so eloquently put it - holders of the stock - because they ticked a box saying they hold )
    And none of those posts get moderated
    Most of which borderline on defamation
    Instead I got told to (first time I’ve ever seen on a thread) to make my pictures smaller and back it up with research or else it’s just up ramping which isn’t allowed

Sorry to the poster who felt so dismayed and duped into my upramping of an actual use of our technology happening now in Africa, but here goes
    (And I really hope to see this across the board on all stocks for every single post when showing what that company is doing with partners)
    (Good luck in lithium, marijuana, crypto stocks)
    (You are going to be kept really busy on some of those threads)

UMB is free rating the data to the end user for a trial which has been going on and advertised across their platforms for more than a month now
    Zronet is the technology they are using as you can see from their advertising to free rate their mobile application (see miniature thumbnails if you dare)
    As per our last announcement for those traders who are invested (roll eyes emoji) but don’t read announcements (because that makes sense) Zronet are utilising our technology now (after swapping out old technologies of our competitors Datami)
    Good to see a bank beginning to utilise sponsored data which is sort of the whole point of our platform, but I’m not that excited because positivity leads to up ramping

So let’s just go with it’s ok for now

6CC6EBC9-4931-43E1-A181-85C1DB5BD2A3.png BC094EC7-6B1A-4264-A2EE-669AEA8AA0FB.jpeg 0E6B6387-B5CC-41F7-A608-6AF1A2384A33.png E433D9EC-89F9-4217-8EFE-ACEC6B25B52F.png

I have inserted thumbnails for those that don’t want to get misled from the full images and get swayed into buying stock due to good things happening within the company
    There’s not much happening on a global scale at all, but I also urge you to read the latest announcement to know that there are definitely things happening, sort of
    Also watch the video of our CEO chad has posted
    Good watch, but don’t get too excited as most on here that hold our stock will let you know the real truth about sunglasses and goal posts which is where the true research lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.