SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-285

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Resq

as I've mentioned on several occassions, I believe Tata's SDX is going to be a monster, and now that Socifi have switched to the SDX, the first signs are showing (Socifi have been 'experimenting with sponsored data since late 2014). Socifi's mission is to conquer the world's sponosred data needs, so yes, they are in direct competition with us, although there is a small hitch for them in regards to that competition: Syntonic will get paid from their success as it is the CSP via Tata's SDX that is delivering their goods.

One aspect to their blockchain ambitions that I find interesting is that I believe it is data hungry, and as their sponsored data is going to be issued and then reused by consumers via blockchain, I think it will be profitable in monetizing data. But I'm not pretending to fully comprehend it yet, so give me a while to research this further.

However, as mentioned below, Socifi are a serious digital company, and they make no bones about making sponsored data becoming a real challange to established digital marketing that the present duopoly now dominate. They reference both Googe and Facebook several times in their White Paper as the targets of their new digita marketing ambitions.

After reading their White Paper, I am now convinced that Tata's SDX is going to become the techonology behind one half of the new duopoly in digital marketing, made up of SOCIFI and OATH, which just so happens to be using the same technology, although with a different name: CSP.

Here is an edited piece of Socifi's White Paper with some comments I placed on the STT for some weekend readership, so please excuse the obvious stuff for the regulars here. However, to get the full feel of what SOCIFI are up to, you'll need to read their White Paper and also their website, both linked below. If you are unfamiliar with blockchain, some further research is adviseable.

Tata, our first major client who white-labelled our Connected Service Platform (CSP) to lauch their own global Sponsosred Data Exchange (SDX) - I love their use of the word 'exchange,' as that is what exactly it is - have signed a major company to use their SDX - SOCIFI. This mob are a major sponsored data company in their own right, and their new adoption of Tata's SDX is testament to the uniqeness of the Syntonic technology. It's probably worth mentioning here that Syntonic get paid for any sponsored data crossing the SDX, and considering that SOCIFI has probably hosted more sponsored data than anyone, with their 51 million users across 67 countries, I think it is fair to say that the future of our Tata relationship is warming up.

Below are a few extracts from Socify's new White Paper that shows how they have launched a blockchain platform that will credit sponsored data as the currency, along with their GIF coins.

SOCIFI WHITE PAPER - SPONSORED DATA AND OTHER SPONSORED PRODUCTS & SERVICES
    November 9, 2017, v1.7

Our ultimate dream is for every smartphone owner to be able to install the SOCIFI Engagement Solution (SES) and cover their mobile data expenses by interacting with the sponsored content. Our mission is to unlock the potential of free ad-sponsored data and to help to create an open, transparent and fair marketplace. Sponsored Data can have a significant positive influence on economic growth, education and communication in human lives in both developed and developing markets, for consumers, small companies and large and corporate companies alike.

SOCIFI (http://www.socifi.com/) has been experimenting with sponsored data on WiFi since late 2014. We have connected WiFi publishers in over 67 countries and successfully tested that data can be sponsored by big brands such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Fanta, Microsoft, Uber and others or by hyper local brands. More than 51 million end-users enjoyed free data thanks to our solution and our partners (WiFi operators and advertisers).

Now, it’s time to extend this ecosystem. On our platform, subscribers who are reaching the limits of what they can spend on mobile data can access more mobile data via ad-supported social contracts: sponsored data that can be used to browse on any URLs of your choice. SOCIFI will use blockchain smart contracts to narrow the relationship between sponsors (advertisers), publishers and subscribers. The basic flow of the reward mechanism Sponsors (advertisers) deliver sponsored messages (ads) Subscribers engage with the sponsored content Subscribers obtains the rewards: sponsored data Happy subscribers, happy sponsor (advertiser).

We have learned a lot about how end-users can be engaged on WiFi and Captive Portal and we found out several ways of how the solution can be improved to serve the masses to provide end-users with sponsored mobile data. As was our original intention, due to hard work, we became a proud Tata Communication partner (https://www.tatacommunications.com), and we are jointly developing several solutions for mobile data sponsorships. Thanks to these solutions we can enter markets faster, and on a global scale (SDX -CSP mine). Advertising is a very powerful influencer that has been a recipient of considerable criticism for its social and economic impact. We have developed a solution that is closer to communication on social networks than to traditional digital advertising. Advertising at SOCIFI can be more informative and engaging, and it can have a positive influence on economic growth and human lives in both developed and developing markets due to the SOCIFI data sponsorship model.

GIF CryptoCurrency and Marketplace Ecosystem

SOCIFI devises a creation of a new cryptocurrency GIF (the name is derived from data/rewards GIFting) and plans to connect it to existing ecosystems by integrating GIF into the SOCIFI Engagement Solution (SES) Marketplace. SES is a solution for providing sponsored data and a marketplace for publishers and sponsors (advertisers), and GIF will be its primary and preferred currency. Subscribers earn GIF when engaged with sponsored content, and this new digital currency is then used for buying sponsored data or other sponsored products or services on one side and for media space on the other side. This gives the new currency its fundamental value and helps to establish an economy around the sponsored data community. The GIF CryptoCurrency stands in the middle of the SES digital economy, enhancing enquiries for sponsored content and escalating its value. The new digital economy is boosted by the SES Reward Engine, catapulting the system above the average and creating demand for daily life. Every transaction and advertisement spent will be transparent, auditable and fully secured. SES will be initially administered by SOCIFI SD Ltd. Over time, SES will become decentralized on blockchain smart contract technology.

What makes SOCIFI special? You may have heard a lot about sponsored data in the past few years. There were and are several approaches for how to solve sponsored data problems. It is natural to ask why sponsored data is not widely spreading and what makes SOCIFI (www.socifi.com) special? SOCIFI has tested its solutions with, and did Proof of Concepts (PoC’s) on thousands of WiFi networks across the globe. The foundation of the solution is so solid that SOCIFI attracts global Venture Capital investors like Rockaway Capital and Keiretsu Capital. Keiretsu Capital is the largest angel network in the USA with more than 50 chapters worldwide. Rockaway Capital is a leading investment company in Europe with offices in Prague, San Francisco and Sao Paulo.

SOCIFI is not just a dream; it’s a solid company that is on the market for years, profitably working with reliable and well-known companies. SOCIFI is a Technological Partner of Cisco Meraki and Xirrus, a Solution Partner of Cisco Systems, and compatible with many others.
    Socifi partners.JPG

SOCIFI Solution: The long story short: The good news is that crucial product parts (SDK, backend services, reward system, analytics and cloud dashboard) are fully developed and are ready to go on the market..... (this is thanks to Tata's SDX - mine)

Thanks to hard work, we became a proud Tata Communication partner, and we are jointly developing several solutions for mobile data sponsorships. Tata Communication is one of the largest vendors for telco providers and covers over 70% [1] of all telco providers worldwide. The fully compatible solution from SOCIFI makes the integration smooth and straightforward.

Regarding their i-ICO launch, here are a few details:

Sokifi i-ICO 1.JPG
    Socifi I-ICO 2.JPG

Socifi post I-ICO.JPG

For further reading on Socifi's blockchain sponsored data thingy.... here is the SOCIFI White Paper - Nov 9th 2017, and the SOCIFI Sponsored Data website.

If you are remotley interested in blockchain, or crypto, here is a new living example showing a practical application that is getting underway in December, by a very serious digital company. Full integration to a blockchain ledger for all sponsored data offerings is Q4 2019, although the system is its initial offering will be operable in early 2017.

My own quick take: The digital world is a very large place. Socifi are a very serious and experienced digital marketing company with grand ambitions to get a large piece of the marketing pie, and if their blcokchain plans are successful, they will achieve their goals. Their adoption of blockchain technology early in 2017 is an advanced move in this field - apart from crypto itself - and one of the first applications, and certainly the first digital marketing company.

Their 'experimental sponsored data' efforts in 67 countries with 51 million users is a good start for their new enterprise. If these figures grow over next years then the CSP will be worth more than we can imagine.

Go Tata, and SOCIFI !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.