SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

BV as Resq has said, this is how it works, and don't let anyone...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    BV

as Resq has said, this is how it works, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

This is what Tata does: brings companies onto the SDX for sponsored data offerings. Please read a Tata SDX brochure and all will be revealed.

We are fortunate that SOCIFI seems to be one of the first, or at least the first that we are aware of, as they are very ambitious to bring sponsored data to digital advertising, and their blockchain plans are extraordinary if you ask me. I have no illusions that sd will become the norm across both the digital marketing landscape and OTT, so in regard to the former, we can't have a better friend than SOCIFI, with their early historical 51M user base across 67 countries. They managed this in less than three years as a trial program, and are now getting very serious about it. They are not doing it based on mere hopes and dreams, as they state in their white paper. They already have succcess, and to ramp up, they have adopted the SDX. I wonder what there active user base is presently? I doubt that it will be 51M users, as that is the entire figure in three years that they have provided SD to. But as they are now making sd their main focus in their digital marketing business, then we should expect good growth. We need to consider this in respect to the mobile growth rates since they begun three years ago, and that sd was very embryonic then. Three years onwards, they are confident enough to launch into blockchain, and they have the personnel to do it, as well as the digital marketing expereince. In my mind, SOCIFI have the potential to become a new kid on the block in digital marketing, as they have the personnel, technology, and experience behind them. Then there is the potential of what the blockchain may bring to the equation.

Of course, OATH is far ahead with their billions of users and will be the first to move-in on the duopoly.

I think I mentioned in my previous post that that they have the right technology too .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.