SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-3

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I've topped up at 0.029 and have an order top of the queue at 0.028 - if it doesn't get filled it isn't all bad news. I've averaged down to 0.033.

I'm still cautious about growth short to medium term. Remember the whole FOMO mantra about a year ago? Ended up no one missed out on much at all. The cards are closely held and are no way on the table. The stock is getting a little boring actually.

Not trying to downramp but just because a technology exists doesn't mean its going to be instantly profitable. You need to be at the right place at the right time. For example, Apple - much of the "technology" used in its products has existed for decades and was NOT invented by Steve Jobs et al; he was just in the right place at the right time and managed to package it up and market it.

I guess SYT has covered that a bit with patented whitelabel offerings. OTT might be the next best thing but it's quite diverse and I probably wouldn't say SYT is a market leader in the grand landscape of OTT - hopefully the business model remains financially viable.

Verizon revenue (especially from NFL) is unlikely to be a complete picture in this quarterly. Let's just hope they aren't on one of those free trials!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.