SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I really struggle to understand why, in the days of huge...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I really struggle to understand why, in the days of huge premiums to payment platforms like Afterpay and Splitit (which luckily I own) how the average punter doesn’t understand the potential of the SYT Payment platform for connected users on the SYT global network which will provide in play and in app payment processes to the developing world (and the developed world).
    Starting to be better explained in the new website but I really would prefer some accessible PDF’s to provide more in-depth examples.
    Still just a part of the SYT stack! Maybe too focused on carriers rather than the punters!

The Syntonic Mobile Commerce Suite™
    A set of services including Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) and integrated wallet that enable flexible payment models including subscriptions, single-item transactions and in-app purchases.
    The Syntonic Mobile Commerce Suite reduces merchant financial risk and enables operators and content providers to engage and sell to consumers easily through their smartphones.

Powerful Commerce Engine and Capabilities
    A fully functional DCB, the Syntonic Mobile Commerce Suite includes:

Subscription Payments Engine supporting one-time payments, daily/weekly/monthly subscriptions as well as free trial options

Subscriber Lifecycle Management managing regular interval charging, retries for out-of-balance customers and stepdown charging

Detailed Reporting and Analytics with real-time reporting via dashboards and csv downloads

Fraud Protection using machine learning based on already-trained models

Compliance with telco and country-specific guidelines – dramatically reducing merchant onboarding time as compliance is enforced internally

Benefits
    Faster to revenue – dramatically reduce merchant onboarding time

Expertise in promotion and crafting content offerings

Simplify partner management

Unmatched fraud protection

100% adherence to MEF 3.0
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 09/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.