SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

With all due respect to some of the recent “tech savvy” posters...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    With all due respect to some of the recent “tech savvy” posters Hunt, they lack the vision to understand where this is heading IMO.

I am sure you would agree that with each new application delivered these “experts” continue to see a single stand alone application rather than an integrated mobile platform. Consequently the value of each new offering is considered in isolation and the value of the stack is discounted (technical pun intended)!

For example international roaming by itself is great but better when coupled to a wallet that allows for a cashless payment in any currency without having to use a credit card and pay high exchange rate fees in any jurisdiction. Certainly better than loading sensitive credit details over public wifi or having to carry different currencies.

Hunt you will recall our collective concern when Comptel was in the market before being acquired by Nokia for 320m. We all doubted whether SYT would be able to compete. However that seems now to be undisputed. Recall the discussions about MVNO’s as corporate transmission mechanisms for content. I used the example of Dominos but Sky TV works too.

I won’t bore everybody with the linkages again to the use of the tech in the future but I do recall saying from day one that SYT managed Freeway was merely a proof of concept.

You may laugh when I suggest international roaming is also still just proof of concept to validate that the software will work seamlessly across borders as the globalisation of mobile networks allows for the rollout of the new wave of network solutions and apps that need to operate without arbitrary borders limiting operation except to allow legislators feel as though they still have “control” .

I know you get it Hunt but many here have no idea of the impact this technology and hence the derision when I suggest such a small taste of the things to come.

IMO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.