SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Negotiations with Bridge Alliance was also mentioned in the last...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Negotiations with Bridge Alliance was also mentioned in the last quarterly report released on 24.01.19.

The announcement on 06.03.19 said that a partnership between SYT and BA was for the development of a white labelled version of the roaming service. The commercial side of the deal (reseller agreement) was still to be negotiated.

While most including me expected the partnership to develop into revenue earning because SYT did state "A pilot is expected to be launched in Q4 FY19 with commercial availability expected in H1 FY20. A separate reseller agreement, currently under negotiation, will allow Bridge to resell the service to its carrier members", SYT did say that the pilot was "expected" and commercial availability was "expected".

SYT may have been 80% confident at the time but nothing is 100% guaranteed until the deal is signed.

Can anyone argue that the announcements could have been written any differently? I for one, am glad that they disclosed what they believed at the time.
    If the deal had progressed to being commercial then we wouldn't be having this argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.