SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-3350

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Awoonga

For the record, I'm not an accountant, but I do have some understanding of accounting.

Your now following the company line as per there first 2 responses "yes there audited" but so have the accounts of other company's previously that later turned out to having gaping holes in them (and no I'm not saying that's the case with Syntonic, but there is a lot of explaining needed around these figures).

There 3rd response was laughable & showed that whoever wrote it had no understanding of accounting whatsoever, however it was the first time they acknowledged that they were looking into my methodology.

There was a long wait for response number 4, but in it they accepted my methodology was correct barring the need to adjust it slightly for currency fluctuations during the period. They were looking into the matter further via a CFO.

Another long hiatus, was followed by a response that was rather bizarre. It seems to indicate that the revenue number is now a hybrid number, ie part net revenue part gross revenue.

I've queried that just like all the previous 4 responses to this issue as well as a number of other outstanding issues, they've not responded in a long time.

For the record - Its been referred to the ASX

They only respond if you keep harrying them all the time. Quite frankly after 8 months of trying to get transparency on numerous fronts for shareholders on what seems like a lone crusade, it gets tedious. No-one appreciates the amount of time & effort put in etc.

If you want to believe the revenue figure, then that's your prerogative, but please don't come back here crying if you make investment decisions based on it that turn out to be detrimental to you. No-one can say you've not been warned & them as well to be careful.

Oh & you should care where the revenue comes from.

Enjoy the Easter break & that goes for everyone else to.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.