SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-3401

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    @Gerrado Ones my belief of what is actually happening vs what that money could "potentially" buy you in man power in India.

@haggis

Their offices outside of India are literally "virtual offices" which for all intents and purposes is a telephone and right to use the address on legal forms as per the links I listed previously.

- Their website has job listings from 2011-2012.
    - Their website is so old you literally cannot use the contact form as capatcha 1.0 has been discontinued.
    - Their U.S buisness license would have appeared to have lapsed/been revoked in 2013 as per my previous links.
    - The Adriot FB has been shut down.
    - Their "case studies" page is a laugh and only lists two jobs which seem to have been done almost a decade ago.

If I had to hazard a guess i'd say it's likely the company lapsed or temporally shut down in 2011-2012 after struggling before Gary and Rahal decide to start SYT so they revived Adroit and set it up to handle all of their programming needs from India.

Their is nothing intrinsically wrong with this, Indian labour is many times cheaper and it's a cost effective way to compete with companies with a larger bank balance based in the U.S

The issue comes from the fact they run an ASX listed company and as directors they are legally obligated to act in the best interests of Syntonic not Adroit.

Have they got quotes from competing firms?
    Have they costed out an in house solution?
    Have they done yearly/half yearly performance analysis of Adroits output?
    Have they set Adroit cost ceilings and performance targets?

I'm more than a little than skeptical

JJ out.
    Last edited by Jimjamzzz: 07/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.