SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-3439

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    The moderator, wasn't happy with me posting so many tweet posts yesterday, so I've combined them into one post this time & not included something that's previously been posted. So hopefully the mod will be ok with it. The 2nd tweet has some potential.

------------------------------------------------------

I would say this is pretty appropriate in the circumstances

Syntonic CEO @garygreenbaum paying Moe a visit during #TelaVivaMóvel event in São Paulo. Well deserved. #content #móvel #mobile #brasil @fvp77 @Mobile_Time

I think Moe's about to give him a real dressing down.​

Don't think that grin will be there very long.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------​

This one should be of real interest to everyone, it involves Movies ……………

0 replies0 retweets2 likes

How to watch movies for free without data for MobiFone subscribers

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 | 01:30 GMT + 7

With a tip below, you will be able to watch movies completely for free without spending network data for MobiFone subscribers.

Today we will guide you how to register and receive one month of free movie viewing with FIMB30 package of MobiFone for only VND 30,000 / month and free from the first month so you can watch movies without worry. data data.

Video data FIM + Mobifone package   gives subscribers great capacity, making it easy to enjoy the special films of Vietnam and the world.
    - Comfortable to access and watch hundreds of high quality HD movies via FIM + application and access website
    https://movies.fimplus.vn .

- Donate 300MB  of high-speed data in addition to the managed Data account on PRCF so that subscribers can access internet services other than FIM + / FIM + website.
    To register, follow the steps below:
    First go to the App Store for iOS or CHPlay for Android and download the FIM + application   under the link below to start watching movies.

Then you need to register FIMB30 package of Mobifone according to the syntax:
    D K FIMB30 send 999.

After receiving the message of registration registration completed, open the application and click on the icon of the person under the application screen to start logging in your account.

Now you can start experiencing relaxing moments with interesting episodes.

This could help get product traction for sure & start bringing in some much needed cashflow, but given Syntonic's past history the devil will be in the detail.
    LOTM

0 replies1 retweet4 likes

I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.