SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-3536

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Awoonga

In all honesty I'd rather they under promised and over delivered rather than the other way round.

I'd rather they did things in general the MobiFone way.

They were already getting paid fees for engineering work being done long before we even heard the slightest thing about them being a customer of ours. Then they announce (in Jan) that a service is going to be launched in Q4 and that's what happened.

They have tried multiple revenue models already, virtually all of which have failed to come close to there expectations.

I'm sorry you can't "lose lead" a product unless you have access to significant amounts of capital like some of the USA tech giants had (including Tesla) & Syntonic simply don't have access to that type of money.

Its no good negotiating lots of contracts that are completely different, its time consuming & makes a business very hard to run & know what's profitable & what's not. They need to get to a standard contract onto which a Telco can then attach a couple of variables that suits there needs, but Syntonic can still model & predict revenue margins etc.

If they were doing that then it wouldn't be taking forever to get a contract over the finishing line. Having something in the balance for 6 months or more is doing us no favours at all. Just eating up resources & achieving literally nothing. Juggling 5 to 10 contracts in that way is ridicules.

Give me the MobiFone scenario any day of the week, ie quickly into action (with just the one proviso that there getting an acceptable revenue margin from it & haven't mis-quoted it).

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.