SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-369

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    I have to admit your posts intrigue me. It’s interesting that a shareholder with as many shares as you own is so negative on Syntonic and mistrustful of management. It’s your right and I have no problem with what you post. Just seems unusual to me.

So many people bring up the hockey stick revenue quote by Gary. I’m curious by this. As there has been no revenue guidance by the company, how can you be certain he isn’t telling the truth? No time frame was given. The idea of hockey stick revenue is that revenue will move along sideways, though still upwards until scale is hit. At which point revenue goes exponential. Considering it’s only last quarter that Verizon started to seriously ramp up the sdk usage, how could we have reached that point? Reread the last 4c on page 2 it clearly explains that the majority of the sdk’s deployed were not revenue bearing. When they do start to pay royalty, watch out!!! Hopefully it will be this quarter, but bear in mind it’s been white labelled by Verizon. It’s beyond Gary’s control when and how they deploy the sdk.

It’s true Gary reduced the capital raise as a result of the pipeline. However could he have foreseen the turmoil that has befallen Tata this year? If you don’t know, do some research into the boardroom battle that has occurred. He also did the second cap raise to help raise funds for Verizon.

This is a quote from the annual report:
    “It’s also notable that we have continued to take on new opportunities and challenges as they present themselves; for example, we did not anticipate OTT (Overpass) and Verizon business opportunities at the start of 2016.”

You and some other posters are upset that he raised money to take advantage of a massive opportunity? Seriously, if you don’t believe in the Verizon contract or the potential of Overpass why would you be a shareholder? I’m very happy with what he did as I’m sure long term it’s in our best interests.
    Also Gary has learnt his lesson with Tata. With the Verizon contract he made sure he got a minimum revenue guarantee.

Anyway that’s enough from me, it’s late.

Upstream out (had to paraphrase JJ )

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.