SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I think there have been some interesting goings on with this SP...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think there have been some interesting goings on with this SP for sure.......even if you do some loose calcs based on the last quarter's revenue, I think there are some pleasant surprises to come, yes it has taken longer than everyone expected.

If we see a simiiar revenue increase this quarter over the previous quarter we could expect A$3.51mn revenue, and A$2.49mn receipts (last quarters revenue), with expected outflows of A$2.47mn (as stated in July Quarterlies), the NetOp outflows could be minimal. This is probably best case scenario, the test for me is that we see a definite increase.

Obsidian are potentially making a very good return at the last conversion price, and I agree it is ludicrous that SYT have ended up in this position, but fact is the very profitable churn (my speculation) at the current trading range is probably not sustainable for much longer if the numbers above eventuate.

It is a punt for me, but even fully diluted the market cap isn't even 1x last quarters annualised revenue.......

The biggest up side I see, is that it will only take one market to have a significant uptake, Brazil being the obvious choice, but Asia or Africa also have the populations to have a very positive impact.

My numbers and comment's are only meant for discussion points, not investment advice DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.