SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-3933

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post, but clearly I did read the lastest 4C as that's where the number's I referenced came from.

I would assume the company expects to grow revenue on a quarterly basis, even if the focus is also on increasing margins.

Well aware of their break-even forecast.....and aware of their expectation of smaller NetOp outflows in the coming months as recently updated.

Clearly the annual report will provide more detail on Debtors and Creditor's, but alas you will still be speculating about the current quarter along with the rest of us......

Yes, agree about the healthy sum to be collected in the coming months, and my speculation on this compared it to the amount of expected outgoings as specified in the last 4C, which again I obviously read....

Don't feel the need to comment on your last 3 sentences.

I'm very comfortable with my buy sentiment @ or below .2 and as a spec buy this opportunity meets my requirements. I wish you all the best with your holding, and hope the company put's a smile back on your face one day. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.