SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-47

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    The count down to the quarterly is getting closer.
    I believe that nearly all those following SYT are eager to see the revenue results for the quarter.

Revenue is the key to which way the share price moves. What number this quarter will be is anybody's guess.

I think that most would say that a number less than $500,000 would be negative.
    A number above $700,000 would be positive.

No matter what the revenue number is, we'll still need to wait for the next quarterly for a more accurate picture of where SYT is heading.

That said, there is nothing to stop SYT from publishing interim metrics that indicate download numbers or similar.

There must come a time where SYT can update the market on how much is the take up of Freeway. This can be between quarterly reports especially if the majority of growth is after the end of the quarter.

What I'm not looking forward to is a revenue result that indicates little in respect to growth. My fear is waiting another 3 months without interim updates.

I also don't mind if institutional investors get more information than we do if it helps them to buy in.

In the meantime, any expansion news is welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.