SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-57

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    A few days away R&R, but only to return to find some scewered thinking on our little stock.

But firstly, I do believe, like many others, that revenue will come within next 2 quarters, but my investment is not dependent on it.

I think this is where the present conversation needs to change tack back to the timing and technical fundamentals. I won't include management as so many seem to have already lost faith in them. A mistake in my opinion.

The reveue is a consequence of this great technology being launched at this time in history. If you believe this, then 2 or 10 more Q's makes no difference to success, except if you are looking for a shorter term trade. If you have invested long term based on the tech/time/management, then don't become dependent on immediate revenue return as the litmus paper of Syntonic success.

For those who have forgotten or missed it, watch this video on what makes a start-up successful, and forget about the balance sheet for one or two Q's. (Not suggesting that they won't be worthwhile - for those who can't or won't comprehend).  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.