SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I see there tweeting out to all 62 of there followers asking...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I see there tweeting out to all 62 of there followers asking them to vote for the app via the following

Don't miss your chance to vote for @FreewayOverpass in the 2017 Mobile Star Awards under the “Best Money Saving App” category. Be sure to follow @Mobile_Village to have your vote counted.

Must be desperate to win another award ............................... problem is you need a decent sized userbase to act & Syntonic don't have one yet.

They could also try posting the same message on the Syntonic, twitter, facebook & linked-in pages as well (that might triple the audience there talking to) but given how many posts occur on those pages as it is it might come as a shock to people to actually see a post.

Our PR team are just so busy ........................... we've had 2 press releases since January, been in the news twice since July, and 1 blog posting since June.

Pretty pathetic to be honest, how do you get people interested if your not getting the company name out there ?

Net Neutrality issue staring them in the face as a means to get peoples attention to the Syntonic name, too easy, to obvious for our lot to grasp it.

Been waiting on the Christmas jumper meme appearing today as well but that's obviously to obvious a ploy for them to get involved with as well ........................

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 16/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.