SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Thanks @Pizzas4, let me expand a little on your understanding of...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Thanks @Pizzas4, let me expand a little on your understanding of the future.
    Has anybody considered how much data they use on an annual basis for updates? As time goes by we will have an application for things that have not even been invented yet.
    To give you an idea here is my data update life:-
    Family of five, 10 devices within 2 years as the little ones grow a bit older, programmable and updatable TVs, an updatable fridge, Xbox, computer, security system, modem, wifi router, DVD player, one drive, iCloud, iTunes, should I go on? These all require updates and guess who pays for the data, yes that’s right, me! 2/3rds of my monthly data plan paid by me goes to updating devices, NOT enjoying content! Is this right, he’ll no. The app developers should be paying for my original download of the app they want me to use and also the cost of the update data. Its simple, why should I pay? I have not mentioned FB, Twitter, gaming because I think you get the gist.
    Now consider a little further the items mentioned by Pizzas4, and now think about the future of electric cars, more improved off grid generation systems, electricity metering, automation in the home, government adoption of smart technologies for efficiency savings, education transitioning into more online delivery and content as opposed to face to face delivery, job interviews going online (just did one myself....got the job by the way), medical and healt.........it’s never ending and it all requires connection to the net and continual updating of software to maintain integrity and security. The product and supporting app developers want us to use their devices and accompanying apps, as a result the consumer should not pay for the privilege, it should be metered or for want of a better word ‘sponsored’. Guess where SYT fits in here. All it will take is for one app developer to offer sponsored app and update downloads and the rest will follow. Would you watch a 10 second advertisement to do a 300mb update for the FB app when you have exhausted 90% of your mobile data plan in the first 2 weeks of your monthly cycle? I would, hell I might even download the app advertised in the video....again for free because it will also be sponsored.
    It’s all about to change my friends, I’ve got my ticket, over 1 million of them. I will not regret this investment, time will serve me well. AIMO.
    WSL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.