SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT General 3 - New Thread., page-64

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Key Reversal

I certainly think the CSP will go global with Verizon's Oath, because when sponsored data becomes a major part of advertising with their many global brands, it will be the CSP doing all the backend work. Anything sponsored in Verizon's products - and I'm extending this to Oath - is a win for us. As I've said before, there is no way Verizon will use another sponsored data platform for Oath, especially on a global scale.

When we consider what Oath does - 'building brands that peolpe love' - and the distrust that the duopoly have created for themselves, it is expected that a considerable portion of this massive advertsing dollar will go to Oath.

As a side note, when some references were earlier made to Facebook, not as a company-size comparison, but as a start-up with humble beginnings, I don't think that it was envisaged that their mistakes in advertising will prove to be a windfall for Syntonic. Same goes for Google.

But it's a nice thought to consider picking up the 'crumbs' of these behemoths. Verizon of course, aren't looking for crumbs, as you mention, their 10B spend on the two major components for Oath, is saying to the duopoly that this is now a three seater sofa, so move over.

Take a seat everyone and chill.
    Last edited by syzygy: 12/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.