SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT - General, page-193

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Syntonic PR have a habit of combining a lot of information in one announcement. There should be some news regarding what will transpire in the coming months, I can only see this as being positive given the information we have to date.

The last quarterly had some very exiting news regarding significant information flow in the coming months. We are very close to the launch of iOS in the US and the full commercial launch of Freeway in SEA will be very close also. When you combine the download numbers from the trial in SEA and then double that for the states, its not hard to see that there will be some serious revenue being generated in the very near future.

There has been several mentions of Syntonic's OTT Video capabilities coinciding with the AT&T news....this IMO is no coincidence. OTT is serious data consumption which all adds to Syntonic's bottom line.

As for the SP getting smashed..Investors think about and research their buys however they sell on their emotions. I am in the red now, but I know after the research I have done that LT this is a significantly de-risked investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.