SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I think the future popularity and demand for augmented reality...

1. 211 Posts.
    I think the future popularity and demand for augmented reality content (especially free/at no data expense) is going to be a real winner for SYT (we obviously also know this from the Pokemon Go promo). But below is a good article summing up the rise of AR and how popular it is going to be.

extract: "AR will make up $120 billion of the market share (by 2020). Considering that AR is just barely getting started in 2016, that means the next three years will be marked by explosive growth for the AR industry"

source - http://www.datamation.com/applications/5-augmented-reality-trends.html

Now relating back to our 8th September SYT Ann: "The (Pokemon GO) campaign demonstrated the U.S. consumer demand for sponsored data leading to increased engagement of AR type games. As a result, several additional mobile carriers are interested in running similar campaigns for premium AR and video content, using sponsored data to help application developers and content owners reach new customers and spur retention with existing customers."

We are yet to see these other campaigns but I'm sure it is going to be good! Plus everything else after these campaigns over the next couple of years. SYT will definitely be on the front foot to capitalise on these AR opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.